Monday, September 21, 2009

On a Night Not Forgotten...Part I

It was a night not to be forgotten

of forbidden passion

when my former English teacher

a lovely jungle bunny

willingly gave the luscious curves

of her hourglass figure

to little oh me during the summer

just before I went away

off to seek my future and fortune

within her kitchenette

the difference in our race and age

was all but forgotten

as she slipped down upon my lap

pulled off the silky gown

she wore to conceal the luscious

curves of her ripened body

upwards off over her lovely head

where for a moment

it waved in the cool conditioned air

like a flag of surrender

then onto the floor behind her back

her gown fluttered

where it lay out of the way and soon

to be utterly forgotten

in a colorful puddle of cottony fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment