Thursday, September 10, 2009

Forbidden Ecstasy...Part III

Upon her knees my wife’s baby sister

knelt onto the floor before me

teasingly licked the tip of my little head

with the tip of her warm tongue

oh how she made it stand tall and proud

desired to be taken swiftly

between the soft and delectable curves

of her oh so forbidden lips

made me shiver as I stood there naked

in front of the baby sister

of my oh so unsuspecting little woman

when her lips soft and full

slowly glided down my throbbing shaft

like a Kirby vacuum cleaner

suckled gently yet even all the harder

until at last the untouched lass

made me cum inside the lovely rosebud

that was her talented mouth

rocked my world turned it upside down

with her cuckolded sibling

none the wiser as to her sisters betrayal

but as for me the curves

of her voluptuous and lithesome figure

twas mine to be plucked

from the ground of their parents garden

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment