Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cumming Together

Since her husband wasn’t interested

my wife a cold fish

together we came for the very first time

inside a motel room

comforted each other with the curves

of our hard bodies

utterly consumed by the intense flames

of forbidden passion

with our loins aflame with sexual lust

like melting wax

running down the stem of a candlestick

out clothes vanished

lay upon the floor completely forgotten

the orbs of her breasts

along with the honey of her femininity

my forbidden lover

presented to me on top of the motel bed

with my lips pressed

tightly against the opening of her pussy

she moaned so softly

a willing captive of the throes of desire

writhing beneath me

the tip of my tongue slipped deep inside

drove her into a frenzy

as the shaft of my manhood descended

down into her mouth

slid between the curves of her sweet lips

time stood utterly still

as we licked and sucked to our pulsating

hearts contentment

until as one we consumed each other

No comments:

Post a Comment