Saturday, September 12, 2009

Got me a new model.

Meet Shanna Banana.

Asking someone to pose for your camera can be about as nerve racking as asking someone for a date. Funny thing is, I never back down from asking someone to sit for me…humph, go figure.

Shanna is brand new to my portfolio, as of yesterday, as a matter of fact. I was skulking about on MySpace (oh shut up, you probably have an account, too), when I found her profile.  I found her to be rather pretty and full of spunk and attitude.  I like those qualities in my models. It translates well in photographs. I suppose it is the faceless anonimity of the internet that makes it easy to approach strangers. I told her she was beautiful, and that I would love to photograph her. We traded a few emails, and voila..2Gb of photographs.

It was a good session, and we both had fun. Odds are, you will see more of Shanna.

[Via http://efergoh.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment