Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The First of Many Trysts

It was in the bedroom where it all started

that Cynthia became my slave

gave to me the ripened curves of her body

slipped her arms about my neck

turned me on with a sweet kiss of passion

let me cup the orbs of her melons

ever so gently within the palms of my paws

from our bodies our clothes melted

like wax flowing down a lighted candlestick

until as naked as upon the morning

of our birthday more than twenty years apart

we lay atop the bed engaging in sex

like naughty bandits we stole from each other

the love that belonged to another

began an affair that would continue to outlast

even the energizer bunny rabbit

the torrid sounds of our intense sexual ecstasy

rattled my open bedroom windows

as we humped and rode each other mercilessly

right there on top of my unmade bed

for the first of many trysts in each others arms

No comments:

Post a Comment