Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jessica Biel, say it IS so!

BIGGEST TRAVESTY IN MEDIA HISTORY.  Yes.  It’s THAT big.  HOW THE HELL DID I, or no one else I know, not hear about Jessica Biel being TOPLESS in a movie?!?!?!?  Do you know how long us men, along with many women, have been waiting for this!?!  AND this gets NO MEDIA COVERAGE?!?!?  I knew when Kanye West interrupted an award speech. I knew when The Beatles came out with their own video game.  I even knew when Hugh Hefner started dating twins.  But I find the lack of coverage for such an amazing story to be unforgivable and down right appalling. I would like to just state that if anyone I know personally knew about this and chose not to tell me, not only do I find you completely deplorable, I do not know if I will consider you a friend anymore.

Your welcome. 

And 1 more for shits and giggles…

-Matt P

No comments:

Post a Comment