Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Forbidden Ecstasy...II

Beneath the sheets of my marriage bed

my wife’s little sister

writhed like the waves of the ocean blue

with her deceitful curves

she made me moan and pleased me well

led me straight to hell

with her older sister far away out of town

of my masculinity

shamelessly she took complete advantage

nor did I mind one wit

as my wife’s little sister slid up and down

my oh so throbbing pole

within the luscious valley that lay between

the ripe melon sized orbs

of my wife’s little sisters mammary glands

my entire face was buried

cupped within my hands calmly lay her tits

upon the hardening buttons

the cherries of my wife’s little sisters nipples

my thumbs did lightly press

up and down between the sheets of my bed

my wife’s little sister bounced

as I lay beneath her playing with her breasts

until at last we cried out as one

as we soared above the clouds of pleasure

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment