Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Forbidden Ecstasy...I

She was my frigid wife’s little sister

whose deceptive smile

is as bright as an angel in heaven

yet between the sheets

a demonette from hell she becomes

to my eternal damnation she

lured me with the curves of her body

made me oh so very hard

with the lusty desire to bed her often

teased me until one night she

awoke the passions hidden deep inside

smouldering within my loins

with her unsuspecting sister out of town

for the ultimate ride of my life

my wife’s little sister took me soaring

high above the orgasmic clouds

of the forbidden sexual ecstasy of her love

made me cum again and again

all the more within the welcoming warmth

of the honeycomb that is

the sweetness of her forbidden wetness

[Via http://dearhunter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment