Thursday, December 3, 2009

Biker Babes!

Usually I don’t have any trouble finding quality photos for my galleries, particularly those in the Magic of Women series. There is no shortage of photos of sexy young women on Flickr.

I was somewhat surprised, however, at the difficulty I had putting together the Trucker Gals gallery. I would have thought trucks and women would be much more popular than it turned out to be. I sincerely apologize to all of you who have a truck fetish…

No such problem with this week’s offering, Biker Babes. There are more photos of girls on bikes than you can shake a stick at on Flickr. So here is your movable feast:

The Magic of Women: Biker Babes Here are a few shots that didn’t make the gallery: 250cc, 500cc, 750cc, 1250cc, 1500cc, 1750cc, and 2000cc.



And check out these Flickr groups: Hardcore Biker Babes and Bikers, Bikes & Babes



Links to all of the Magic of Women galleries are here.

[Via http://cliffmichaels.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment