Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Nubian Princess

For as long as I can remember I’ve always had a thing for African-American women. Indeed as far as I’m concerned a woman is a woman no matter what her skin color happens to be. Nor does it make any difference to me as to what racial group the woman I’m interested in belongs too. As long as the woman in question is both physically and sexually attractive as well as willing. I’ve never once hesitated slipping between the sheets in order to play hide the salami with her.

Yet it had been quite a while since I’d had a decent cup of hot chocolate. When right out of the blue Gabby, a well endowed Nubian princess, called me on my cell phone. In order to ask me to come help her get her car started which of course I was more than happy to do. Especially since at the time Gabby just happened to be my next door neighbor in our apartment complex. With whom I’d been looking for a way and/or a good excuse to get inside her pants or up her skirt anyway.

Upon my arrival at the parking lot where Gabby had quite unexpectedly found herself stranded on her way home from work. It only took a couple of minutes to get the well endowed Nubian goddesses car up and running again with my portable battery charger. Of course that was the good news because it turned out a short time later at the auto parts store where I’d followed Gabby after recommending she have her battery tested. The bad news was that it turned out that Gabby’s car needed a new battery that she couldn’t afford right at that particular moment. So once again I gallantly went off to rescue the Nubian princess by offering to loan her the money. Making it clear that I didn’t expect my voluptuous next door neighbor to pay it back right away.

Of course I didn’t make any overt moves on the well endowed Nubian princess. Letting time take its course by moving slowly all the while taking full advantage of the opportunity. That the goddess of love had quite unexpectedly dropped down onto my lap of building a solid and stable friendship with my next door neighbor.

After a few weeks of going out together for an occasional dinner or movie as friends rather than on a serious date. Gabby felt comfortable enough to take the two hour or so ride up north to Chattanooga Tennessee. In order to visit the new penguin exhibit at the Tennessee aquarium during which Gabby and I had such a good time. So that the our planned day trip lasted quite a bit longer than either Gabby or I had intended.

Nor did the Nubian Princess and I have enough time to get around to all of the exhibits that we wanted to see once Gabby and I saw all that the Tennessee Aquarium had to offer. So instead of heading for home Gabby and I decided to pick up what we needed in the way of clothes as well as a swimsuit after booking a room at one of the nearby local motels. Then spent a couple of hours frolicking and relaxing in the nearly empty pool located just a short walk from the room that Gabby and I were staying in.

Which of course gave me the perfect excuse to sneak as many peaks and sideways glances at Gabby’s thong encased curves. The sight of which tended to give me a boner that I refused to hide but didn’t go out of my way to stick my hard on up under Gabby’s nose either. Instead choosing patience as the pathway to bedding the Nubian Princess after I saw Gabby admiring my own Bowflex crafted physique.

It wasn’t until late that evening after Gabby and I finely returned to our room for the night after eating a late dinner. That the mating dance the Nubian princes and I were engaging in heated up enough so that I got lucky at last. When instead of climbing between the sheets of the other altar of lust sitting in our motel room. Gabby decided to slip between the sheets of the double bed into I’d climbed while she went to the bathroom.

Hearing the toilet flush and the bathroom door open I watched as Gabby who was still wearing  the pullover dress she’d bought earlier. Walk back into the room through slitted eyes then politely rolled over until my back was facing her instead of taking advantage of the situation. But instead of climbing into her own bed after pulling off her clothes and turning out the light sitting on top of the table that sat next to her bed. Gabby walked over towards my bed, picked she up the covers and slid up under them in order to lie down next to me.

Where the Nubian princess slid her arm around my naked body and encouraged me to roll back over towards her. Of course I had no intention of refusing such an obvious invitation so that a moment later I came face to face with the naked Nubian goddess. As the curves of our lips locked together in a long and ever increasingly intimate kiss even as all four of our limbs entwined themselves about each others body.

Because it had been quite a while since my last sip of hot chocolate I took my time savoring the sweet taste of Gabby’s kisses. While I allowed the fingers of my left hand to gently explore and caress both the inside as well as the outside  curves of Gabby’s side, hips, thighs and legs. Even as I slid my right hand up underneath the front of the Nubian princesses well endowed body. Where my fingers of my right hand explored the luscious valley of her cleavage, fondled the ripe orbs of Gabby’s melon sized breasts as well as teased the raisins of the Nubian princesses nipples.

At first Gabby’s fingertips lightly grazed the skin of my chest and teased both of my nipples. Before wandering down between my legs where the Nubian princess fondled, teased and played with the shaft of my rock hard manhood. Which amazingly enough became even harder when Gabby’s long slender fingers. Teasingly stroked the fullness of my masculinity for just a few tantalizing moments. Before wrapping around my  swollen flesh which the Nubian princess then  began to squeeze lightly.

Even as a low feral moan escaped from between the curves Gabby’s soft lips. As two of my fingers slipped past the protective lips of the Nubian princesses labia. As I inserted them into the honeycomb of Gabby’s wetness and began to briskly yet tenderly rub the nub of my lovely and well endowed next door neighbors clitoris.

Who responded by rolling over onto her back where Gabby’s clean shaved and silky smooth thighs invitingly fell open. Even as the African-American goddess tugged on the swollen lance of my rock hard and oh so throbbing cock. The head of which Gabby eagerly guided to the oval opening of the flower of her womanhood. Once I’d settled down between her thighs and held it there as I shifted in to a comfortable position. As I  prepared to bang the living daylights out of the lovely and well endowed African- American woman who lived in the apartment next to mine.

Just one downward and unrelenting thrust of my hips was all that it took to make Gabby thrown back her head and cry out. When at last the Nubian princess felt the opening of her love canal spread open. As the entire length of my rock hard and throbbing shaft slid all the way to its hilt inside Gabby’s hot and wet pussy. Who responded by wrapping her arms and legs tightly about my neck and waist. Even as I slipped my hands beneath her and cupped the ovals of my African-American neighbors tight little ass firmly within the palms of my hands.

Only then did I allow my hips to begin rising and falling at an ever increasing tempo. As I slid my rock hard and throbbing shaft in and out of Gabby’s hot and wet pussy. Whose sighs and moans of ecstasy began to come more frequently in tandem with my own grunts. Brought about by my intense exertions in-between the sweet kisses Gabby’s lips continuously showered onto both my neck and face. As the Nubian princess lay writhing beneath me as I did my level best to drive my next door neighbor into a sexual frenzy.

Nor did I allow myself to cum, slow down much less stop my efforts when I felt as well as heard Gabby climax for the first time. Choosing instead to make my lovely and well endowed next door neighbor cum again and again in a multiple climax the likes of which Gabby had never experienced before. Until at last I was on the verge of being exhausted and unable to hump up and down any longer. Only then did I allow my rock hard and oh so throbbing cock to explode within the velvety sheath of the welcoming warmth of my next door neighbors hot and wet pussy.

A short time later Gabby and I fell asleep in each others arms where I was awakened the next morning just after dawn. By a kiss from my next door neighbors sweet lips, who then proceeded into successfully tempting me into making love to her one more time beneath the sheets of our rented altar of lust. After which Gabby and I showered together before getting dressed and heading out to finish exploring the Tennessee Aquarium and the other nearby tourist attractions before heading home and falling into our own beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment