Thursday, October 15, 2009

April

Upon her back Tanya’s sister lay

with her arms and legs

wrapped tightly about my body

the walls of her bedroom

echoing with the intensity

of each and every climatic twinge

raging within her fevered loins

her moans, sighs and cries

of sexual ecstacy

mingling with my grunts of exertion

each and every time the lance

of my rock hard and throbbing cock

slid in and out of the depths

of April’s hot and oh so wet pussy

from her sister’s own mouth

who’d bragged about doing me

she’d learned just how easy it was

for her sexually perverted sibling

to extract the price

of her round trip fare to Texas

beneath the nose of my jealous wife

laughing at my gullibility

she related to her younger sister

just how she’d gelded me

extracted what she’d needed

then walked away without calling

after taking full advantage

of my generous and chivalrous nature

programed into me by my own progenitor

for her own nefarious schemes and purposes

unknowingly inciting within her sister

the insatiable desire to be bedded by myself

who now lay writhing beneath me

like a ship tossed helplessly to and fro

upon the waves of a storm kissed ocean

into the fertile depths of whose womb

my seed did I willingly plant

even as my rock hard and throbbing cock

drove April’s loins into a frenzy

the intensity of an orgasm so intense

that she’d not soon forget

nor likely ever to experience in the arms

of any and all of her future lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment