Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kyon No Imouto Vector

Long story short, there’s this h-game, featuring flash animations of the girls of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu doing some explicit acts. One of them was posted on Youtube and shared on a certain imageboard I visit… It was of Kyon’s little sister, and I kinda got ahead of myself by >implying, in the company of some Anons, that I’d take some screenshots, stitch and vector a scene from it.

It was just a passing thought stemming from the quality of the art within the contraband Youtube video, but the people who saw that reply kinda took it to heart. So I felt the need to deliver. Speaking of ‘felt’… I also felt kinda dirty while doing it.

A preview of the VIP

Censored version of the final image, for those who get-off to pixels.

Preview of her uncensored “pearl”, used as a teaser.

Final version, uncensored.

There are some corrections I could make, but I got tired of working on it. Vectors take time.

[Via http://skillustrate.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment