Saturday, November 14, 2009

Visit at my aunt's house

Once in a while I visit my 39 year old aunt. Her husband died 10 years ago, so she lives alone in a huge house. When I visit her I have my own room there. It’s quite nice to be there. You can do whatever you want and sometimes even more people come over and have a nice time at my aunt’s house.

My aunt loves it to drink a glass of wine – sometimes one or more glasses too much. I love it when my aunt gets drunk. When she is drunk she drops her clothes somewhere at her house, runs naked through the house and even sleeps naked.

I often go to her room then and enjoy her nude skin, her silky – sometimes unshaved – pussy and her round butt. I cannot say if she knows what I’m doing with her then. Option 1: she don’t even notices me. Option 2: she likes my fingers in her pussy and butthole.

No comments:

Post a Comment