Sunday, November 22, 2009

Five Seconds

Instead of skirts and pantyhose

she likes to wear

ragged blue jeans and tee shirts

instead of being

a little lady so prim and proper

climbing trees

riding motorcycles at high speed

just like a guy

she loves to be bad as she can be

satin and lace

you’ll never see her wear at night

a wedding dress

pure and white makes her want to

puke and barf

inside a church she won’t allow

herself to be seen

insisted on our getting conjoined

down at the local

auto body shop and salvage yard

yet that very night

oh so far away on our honeymoon

in my arms alone

from a tomboy into a sexy woman

she transformed

shucked off the tight leather outfit

she was sporting

in five seconds flat made me glad

that I’m her man

rocked my world that very night

between the sheets

of our full size bed then and there

as I found myself

madly leaping for joy deep inside

the velvety sheath

of the honeycomb of her wetness

[Via http://dapoetsharem.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment