Sunday, March 21, 2010

Suprise

I’ve discovered a fun new game that although it might not be for everyone I sure do enjoy it. I call it Eric suprise. Hopfully it’ll sweep the nation. Well, at least with Erics it might. Wouldn’t make much sense to play Eric suprise if you name is Jim now would it?

But the name isn’t important. I’m always open to changing it later.

You’re proably asking “how do you play Eric suprise?”. Well it’s quite simple. First I need to be in the same room as your version of Melissa. I’ll ask her to do something that will cause her to leave the room for only a few seconds.

Usually “Can you go grab me a blanket from the other room?” works perfectly. Once my small window of opportunity is open when I’m alone is there I must act fast. Time is of the essence.

The shirt comes off and the move is carried down to pants and boxers. It’s one quick fluid movement leaving me with only socks and those kick kicked off last. What’s left is a perfect naked Eric made that way in under 2.5 seconds. Just barely enought time for Melissa to walk back in the room.

It’s like a act of magic to her. One second I’m clothed and the next *pooof*, she’s hit full on by an Eric suprise. The key to pulling it off is acting like nothing changed.

“where are your cloths?”

“what…. Huh?….how did that happen? I was just folding cloths and now I have no cloths! What sort of witch craft is this?”

Take a few moments and practice. The target time is under three seconds. Just remeber if you take to long the Eric suprise will blow up in your face. There’s a fine line between success and failure. You’ll look pretty stupid being caught half way.

[Via http://huskyanimator.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment