Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kissy Chrissie Chau Saipan 2009

A famous Hong Kong model finally gets her own photo book.

chrissie_chau1

Its been a short time coming, but 24-year old Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) has released her first photo album book entitled Kissy Chrissie Saipan 2009 with a lifesize pillow with her image on it in Hong Kong and its available almost everywhere from newsstands to 7-11’s to bookstores. The Chiuchow-born, Hong Kong raised hottie is truly a recent phenomenon.

While we wait in line to get a chance to interview her, HK Magazine got to do a sit down with her and here’s an excerpt:

About four years ago, I went full-time. Encouraged by my modeling agency, I started taking part in competitions. It was a great experience and I learned a lot about presenting yourself in front of a big crowd.

I never intended to get this “bikini girl” image. When I went full time, I tried out a few styles, but this is the one people liked. Naturally, people wanted me for that again and again. That’s fine. It’s not like just anyone can be me.

I never said I liked to be in men’s sexual fantasies, I just said I can’t control what they think. People can like me in whatever ways they want to. Even the most innocent girl in the most proper outfit can become their sex object.

Hong Kong as a city can be open and welcoming. But the individual people in Hong Kong like to say one thing and do another. I believe many people don’t mind what I do, but when they realize people around them are more conservative, they change their opinions to fit in.

Magazine writers may not like me, but it’s important to remember they don’t represent the whole of Hong Kong.

Kissy Chrissie Saipan 2009 features almost 100 photos of Chrissie frolicking aroind the beach, eating ice cream and just looking awesome. The HK$98 book has a print run of 15,000 copies and they are obviously selling at a brisk pace. If you can’t find one let us know, we’ll be happy to get one for you.

Below is a small gallery from the book (buy it for the steamier shots), you can also see more of Chrissie on Neonpunch.com here:

And an advert in Hong Kong:

bron: www.neonpunch.com [18-9-2009], last pic [4-1-2010]

[Via http://wocview.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment