Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hong Kong Girl Shows Off C-Cup Breasts To Ex-Boyfriend

This video of a Hong Kong girl showing off her new C-cup breasts became popular recently. In the video, she is taunting her ex-boyfriend who had dumped her. Many netizens believe that her boobs are fake and the effect is just made by the push-up bra.

The Cantonese translation goes like this:

Ng ga ching, you cheap bastard! Before you got me, you did whatever I asked of you. After you got me, we had to go Dutch on everything. Ok, that was still fine, but then you started complaining that my tits are AA cups and too small! And you dumped me because of that?

Today, 3 months after we broke up, I want to show you something. Now, take a good look, I have a C cup! Don’t you regret dumping me now? And I bet you want to do me again, right? But sorry, you don’t stand a chance anymore. I won’t see you again and I will NEVER let you touch my C’s.

Ng Ga Ching, you could say I’m a bitch or that I have princess syndrome, but whatever it is, you can never say that I am small again. Look at them, they are C’s! You don’t even have a C on your school certificate.

Basically this whole ordeal is pretty pathetic: Him for dumping her for her small breasts. Her for her poor choice in men. Her for the effort taken to “augment” her breasts and to make a video to get back at him. They both are pretty much shallow.

bron: www.chinasmack.com [24-2-2010]

[Via http://wocview.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment